“Granemore Group has achieved considerable vertical and lateral growth over the last 5 years, now with solid foundations in place our focus is to continue to achieve controlled growth whilst retaining the excellent service levels we deliver to our clients.”
Granemore Group has a nationwide civils and fibre network field force that specialise in the deployment, repair, and maintenance of multi-utilities infrastructure, with a specialism with our Fibre (FTTX) Division.
Health and Safety underpin everything we do. Working roadside, both on public and private land to deliver Fibre to the Premise/Home/Cabinet (FTTX) networks in a truly safety critical environment- we are fully accredited to work under the NRSWA and maintain a rigorous self-audit schedule using a developed in-house app.
We currently support the rollout of the delivery programme for multiple Service Carriers to provide superfast broadband to at least 90% of premises in the UK. Operating 365 days, 24 hours a day, our Civil Engineering and Fibre services have been carefully developed over several years and we’re proud of the extremely high levels of performance and customer satisfaction we achieve.
All of the plant we own and we re-invest constantly in existing, tried and tested plant as well as innovative equipment. Each of our operational vehicles are tracked and managed centrally by the incident management and service delivery teams. This ensures you receive optimum service levels at all times
- 24/7/365 Incident management
- Scale to deal with any size of event
- Project management and engineering
- Network design and architecture
- Survey and condition assessment
- Stringent QHSE Services and capabilities
- UK wide field force capability
- Large team of specialised Civil and Fibre Engineers
- 250+ Personnel
- New Roads and Street Works Act 1991 (NRSWA) Accreditation
- Fully equipped teams and vehicles
- Real-time vehicle tracking